Dr. Leanne Trang Nguyen, Dr. Amy Cheng, Dr. Jonathan Dinh
Unit 108-1065 Canadian Place, Mississauga, ON L4W 0C2
Phone: (905) 238-8840 Fax: (905) 238-8102
iSight Family Eye Care COVID-19 Procedures and Policies
With regards to COVID-19, we would like to work with you to keep everyone safe. As the
situation evolves, our office procedures and policies may change as necessary. The iSight team appreciates your support and understanding as we navigate through this uncertain time. The health and safety of our patients and our team is our top priority.
1. All patients will be fully Screened for Symptoms. Please complete the questionnaire
below and email it back to us within 24 hours of receipt to guarantee your appointment.
2. All of our doctors and assistants will utilize personal protective equipment including face
shields, safety goggles, masks and gloves as necessary given their patient interaction
roles and according to the latest recommendations from local health authorities.
3. Physical Distancing Observed – We have reduced patient volume and will limit the
number of patients in the clinic at any one time to enhance patient safety. Please
maintain physical distancing and avoid touching anything unless necessary.
4. We have increased deep cleaning of our entire clinic regularly throughout the day.
This includes sanitizing surfaces and patient contact areas in all public areas and patient
5. To maintain a safe number of people inside our clinic, our door will be locked to
control access. Please text or phone us from the safety of your car for assistance.
6. We are requesting patients to come in alone, unless you are with a child, require a
translator or have a mobility issue. The accompanying caregiver also needs to complete
the health screening questionnaire. Please leave all extra unnecessary items such as
food, drinks, coats, large bags in your car or at home.
7. Anyone entering the clinic, including patients and caregiver must wear a mask or face
covering, sanitize their hands and have their temperature taken with a non-contact infra-
8. Cancellation Policy: We now have a strict 48 hour cancellation policy since we have to
significantly reduce the number of patients we see in our office. If you do not attend or
cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours’ notice, you will be automatically
charged a fee of $100 for the missed appointment.
9. Even though we will all be wearing masks, know that we are greeting you with smiles.
Welcome back and thank you for supporting iSight Family Eye Care!